Searching the News Library is free. Download articles you want for only $4.95 each.
Documents 1 - 10 of about 14,733 matching the query, best matches first.
COME FOR THE GOLF, STAY FOR THE FOOD GREENBRIER GRUB A REAL WINNER SIGNATURE ITEMS LIKE FRIED GREEN TOMATO SANDWICHES ARE CROWD PLEASERS
- sandwiches at The Greenbrier Classic Wednesday. Visit www.dailymail.com for video from the tournament. JARED HUNT/DAILY MAIL Greenbrier owner Jim Justice wanted chefs to come up with something that could rival the famous pimento cheese...
Published: Thursday, July 28, 2011
JUSTICE OFFERS CASH FOR EACH HOLE-IN-ONE
- up a pile of gold and sit and stare at it, and the good Lord looks at me and says, 'I could have made you Kunta Kinte. I made you Jim Justice for a reason: to provide jobs and make things happen for everything else.' That's what I believe."...
Published: Wednesday, July 28, 2010
THE GREENBRIER CLASSIC MICKELSON GIVES NINE-YEAR COMMITMENT GOLFER PLANNING TO PLAY IN CLASSIC THROUGH 2021; SAYS RESORT IS GREAT PLACE TO BRING HIS FAMILY
- autographs for fans after completing his round in the Greenbrier Classic Pro-Am in White Sulphur Springs. Contact writer Jared Hunt at email@example.com or 304-348-5148....
Published: Thursday, July 05, 2012
THE GREENBRIER CLASSIC TIGER WOODS HAS HIGH HOPES FOR WEST VIRGINIA EXPERIENCE
- for $8.75. A Nathan’s all-beef hot dog costs $6. For dessert, there’s always Jim Justice’s Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie — a signature concession item. Cost: $3. Contact writer Jared Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-348-5148....
Published: Wednesday, July 04, 2012
JUSTICE MAKES FORBES LIST AGAIN GREENBRIER RESORT OWNER RANKS 882ND AMONG BILLIONAIRES
- T. Boone Pickens $1.2 Source: Forbes.com THE WASHINGTON POST Greenbrier owner Jim Justice says the resort has turned the corner on becoming profitable. Contact writer Jared Hunt at email@example.com or 304-348-4836....
Published: Tuesday, March 05, 2013
GREENBRIER OWNER’S TEAM FOR PGA EVENT THE JUSTICE LEAGUE JIM JUSTICE HANDPICKED A SUPER STAFF TO FULFILL HIS VISION
- logo written in grass and set against a background of white rocks. Justice brings along his daughter Jill to survey the progress of renovations on the Old White course. Contact writer Jared Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-348-5148....
Published: Wednesday, July 21, 2010
JIM JUSTICE REPURCHASES MINE COMPANY
- he had sold the Wintergreen ski resort in Virginia to an investment firm that also owns Maryland's Wisp Resort. Contact writer Jared Hunt at email@example.com or 304-348-4836....
Published: Wednesday, February 18, 2015
RESORT WILL HOST CHIEF JUSTICES DAVIS DESCIBES THE EVENT AS A 'BIG CATCH' FOR WEST VIRIGNIA
- Greenbrier have been chosen to host the annual conference of chief justices and court administrators in 2014. Contact writer Jared Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-348-5148....
Published: Thursday, December 16, 2010
GOLF BUDDY GETS A FAVOR GREENBRIER OWNER HAD A PITCH FOR HIS HOMETOWN FRIEND WITH THE PGA
- want to start a major new golf tournament, it helps if the PGA Tour tournament director is an old friend. Greenbrier owner Jim Justice and Slugger White, a West Virginia native, told stories about youthful escapades at a press conference...
Published: Wednesday, July 28, 2010
FANS CHASE AUTOGRAPHS AT CLASSIC GREENBRIER TOURNAMENT LETS FANS GET SIGNATURES OF NUMEROUS PGA GOLFERS
- on his hats as the Greenbrier Classic gets under way Tuesday. To see video from the Classic, visit www.dailymail.com. Greenbrier owner Jim Justice is surrounded by autograph seekers while on his way off the course. Accompanying him...
Published: Wednesday, July 27, 2011